contact us for pricing and schedules at other locations.
We have always been able to keep our prices low and without the
use of contracts. We would like to continue to do so. We will only be able to do
so with your support.
- You are responsible for paying tuition 1 month prior to instruction.
- All tuition must be paid monthly and in a timely fashion.
- A $15 late fee will be added to any account that is past 2 months.
- If you cannot make it to a scheduled class you must contact your instructor and schedule a make-up.
- We do not give credit for missed classes.
- If you are going to take a leave of absence (2 months or more) you must notify Mrs. Norris. If you do not notify Mrs. Norris in advance you will be responsible for paying tuition for missed time when you continue training.
- All Students’ should be dropped off and picked up via the side door.
- With the threat of inclement weather please call the dojo prior to leaving for class to check to see if class has been cancelled. The answering machine will reflect any said changes.